The world’s fanciest pumpkin was the name for this project and it did not disappoint. After adding a little burlap, rhinestone bling and of course, leopard animal print, it was looking fancier and fancier! Watch how much fun this easy diy fall decor project was to make…
- Burlap Canvas Frame
- Leopard print fabric
- Rhinestone Ruffled Ribbon
- Greenery Spray
- Rhinestone Ribbon Tape
- Hot Glue
This was such a super fun project that if you missed it live, I’d love for you to watch it now HERE.
Step by Step
- I decided that to make the pumpkin the “fanciest” it need to be pretty big, so the first thing I did was turn the canvas horizontally.
- Then I took an old pillowcase for my leopard fabric and cut out a square. From the square, I folded it in half and proceeded to cut out a half pumpkin shape.
- I decided to use the hot glue to attach the pumpkin to the burlap canvas.
- Next I separated the rhinestone trim from the ribbon it came on and cut it into four strips to fit my pumpkin shape.
- After they were cut, I hot glued them onto the pumpkin shape.
- Using a scrap piece of rhinestone ribbon, I fashioned a stem and glued it to the top of the pumpkin.
- Next was to add the greenery. I used a fern-like spray off of a bigger green piece and hot glued it to the canvas.
- The final touch was to re-purpose the burlap ruffled ribbon into a bow. I used twine to tie the bow off and let it hang down. The bow was then glued to the pumpkin just under the stem to hide the “mess”.
This was such a fun project and I love that you can truly use any materials you have lying around. In my case it was a pillow case and some fun ribbons. What will you find to use?
>>>Y’ALL DON’T FORGET TO PIN THIS PROJECT FOR LATER!<<<
This is one of several pumpkin projects you may be interested in, like these Marbleized Paint Pour Pumpkins!
IF YOU’D LIKE TO SEE MY TOP 5 HOME DECOR IDEAS VIEW THEM HERE