>>>BE SURE TO PIN THIS FOR LATER!<<<
8 Steps to Declutter Your Cabinet
- Gaze inside with a baffled look
- Empty cabinet of every single item no matter what
- Have someone else paint—ha! (this was optional of course, but made the world of difference)
- Measure the shelf spaces each separately (mine were all different measurements—ugh) for liner or wallpaper and then measure again! You’ll be glad you did!
- Grab your favorite colorful gift wrapping paper & easy peasy glue dots <<<here
- Measure your paper twice & then bravely cut your pieces
- Attach paper to back walls
- Replace only half of what was there <<< now this is the hardest part!
Combine items, check expiration dates, and just simply get rid of things that haven’t been used in over last year.
That’s a Wrap! Literally.
Ahhh! Now my space looked better and I felt so much better too—almost like decluttering the medicine cabinet was a sort of ‘medicine’ itself…
If you like easy DIY projects like this, check this one out too >>> DIY Buffalo Check Painted Doormat
>>>Leave your thoughts below in the comments please… BTW— Life is short—Enjoy the mess! I hope you try this quick and easy diy project out for yourself, it can make any old pillows look beautiful! **P.S. Please join us over on our Facebook Page to see more fun projects “Live”.